Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Almost Done!

Hey guys!

I finished all my pictures here are the final 2 I added to my magazine!



I also finished my double page spread and here that is!






As you all may notice, it is a little different than my double spread layout but I felt like slightly changing it to this layout fit better for my magazine. In my layout I planned to include 3 pictures but only ended up putting 2 one being the Açaí bowl and the second one being all the colorful and fun toppings you can add in the bowl. I include 4 sections in my article: background information, why Açaí is so special and unique, the recipe, and 5 simple steps on how to make the perfect Açaí. I wanted to make sure that my pictures were appetizing and added a pop of color to the double page spread. I lastly included a simple quote just adding how special and amazing Açaí is.

Since I finished that, I went back to check my cover and table of contents and I noticed that for my cover, I had to lower the transparency of the image to ensure that the words on the cover could be read easily. By doing this though, it caused the whole image to become lighter even the Açaí bowl which was a slight problem. I fixed this problem by overlapping the exact image but cropped out everything else so you can only see the Açaí bowl and that allowed me to adjust the colors of the Açaí bowl and have them pop more. Here is the problem I was facing and how I fixed it. I did also change one of the cover stories once I discovered what I wanted to write my double page spread about.






I am now currently working on my CCR which stands for Creative Critical Reflection. This is where I explain my journey and choices by answering 4 questions. I am also making finishing touches on my magazine but we are almost at the end guys and what a ride it has been. Check back to see my final product and my CCR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...