Saturday, March 30, 2019

Getting close to the finish line!

Hey guys!

So I finally went to the farmers market with my mom and was able to pick up so many fresh fruits and vegetables. Here are some pictures of the my trip there.





Now that I have all the ingredient I am ready to make the food for my magazine and take the pictures. I need to make an Açaí bowl, pancakes, a chicken pineapple dish, a salad, and a smoothies. It didn't take me that long to make all the foods. I found different plates and kitchen tools around my house to use as props for the pictures. I also clipped on the ring light to my phone which defiantly had a positive impact on the photos. I tried multiple angles but decided that the ones featured below best represent the foods. Here are the pictures I took, I still am missing the picture of the pancakes because I was not able to make them yet considering I was missing an ingredient but will have it ready soon!



All of these pictures are edited so for example, here is one of the pictures I took but adjusted the level of brightness, shadow, saturation, and other effects to make the colors stand out just by using the photo app on my iPhone 7.

Before editing



After editing



I implemented the pictures I took into my magazine and unfortunately and still adding some final touches to my double page spread so it is not ready yet but will be extremely soon so check back to see it and the other pictures I take for my magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...