Hey guys!
It's the moment we have all been waiting for. Here is my official magazine cover, table of contents, and double page spread!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CCR!
Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...
-
Hey guys So I finally finished cover layout ideas! Here they are: So I am not too sure which one I want to use but those are ...
-
Hey guys! It's the moment we have all been waiting for. Here is my official magazine cover, table of contents, and double page spread!...
-
Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...

No comments:
Post a Comment