Thursday, April 4, 2019

Revision Process

Hey guys!

So I am looking over every component of my magazine and creating my CCR but I wanted to inform you all about a decision I made. So as I was looking over my table of contents,I noticed my second and third picture just didn't go with the theme so I decided to delete them and just make 2 large pictures instead. One being the strawberry smoothie and the  other being the fresh salad. I also made sure everything lined up and fit well on the page. Here is the change I made

Vision

Adjustments


As you all also will notice is I changed the font and and a few minor other details but may I just say the finished product looks AMAZING!

Check back to see my final magazine and CCR! I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...