Thursday, February 28, 2019

Group Evaluation

Hey guys!

So I am still designing my cover layouts but I wanted to inform you all about something I did in class today.

Today my teacher split my class into groups and we all spent about 10 minutes per person talking to each other about our project’s. I found this extremely helpful because having to create, design, and produce a magazine can be challenging especially doing it on your own and for the first time. During class, I talked about my project and some ideas I had and my classmates were very honest with me by telling me how I can improve them and actually giving me some new ideas and ways I can make my magazine successful.

During class, I also learned a few new things. I learned how to change the background, font, and pretty much anything that has to do with my blog to make it represent me. My teacher taught me how to edit and format my blog posts so the words were presented smoothly and not in one huge horizontal line. Finally, one of my classmates informed me that you can screenshot pictures first and then upload them to your blog to eliminate the chance of the images not loading.

I am definitely going to take all the advice and criticism to heart and just find new ways to make my magazine the best it can be. Check back soon for the cover layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...