Friday, March 1, 2019

Cover Layout Ideas

Hey guys

So I finally finished cover layout ideas! Here they are:




So I am not too sure which one I want to use but those are some ideas. 

I wanted to make sure my cover appeals to my target audience. My target audience is going to be women ages 30 - 45, who enjoy a healthy diet for themselves or their family, and love to cook. I plan to make my recipes easy, fun, and healthy. I believe that moms could be a huge audience for my magazine because they like to provide healthy and exciting foods to their family. 


Check back for my next post where I will be revealing my cover layout and the stories I plan to feature! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...