Sunday, March 3, 2019

Cover Design Ideas

Hey guys!

So I have decided on magazine cover layout! I have decided to do this one:

I feel like having this cover layout will help my reach my target market and organize all my stories seamlessly. I also want to make sure that the picture of the healthy dish is the center of attention and matches my cover story. I plan on making the magazine background white to portray a simple style and make the picture super colorful and bright. I also want to incorporate my magazine title design to the text of the stories I plan to include.  

When I think of healthy, I think of green so I want to possibly take a medium shade of green and place that as my magazine name. I also want the font to help support the simple aspect I am going for so I definitely want it to be straight, clear lines. I think by having a simple font it will help generate a simplistic idea through the target audiences minds. I want them to look at my magazine and think that the foods and recipes seem so simple and easy which I plan to make them all. 

Next I need to figure out a table of content layout designs. I will go research and design some layouts now and share with you all in the next post so look out for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...