Monday, March 4, 2019

Table of Contents Layout Design Ideas

 Hey guys!

I have been doing some research and wanted to share it with you all. As you know from my previous post, I am trying to design a table of contents layout for my my magazine Nutritious & Delicious.


These are some I found online that I thought could fit well in my magazine.




Here are some I designed based on what I researched.



The thing I like about all of these are that they all portray a simplistic aspect. They all have straight lines and are very well organized making them easy to read and navigate. One of my main goals with my table of contents is to make it easy for my audience to find what they are looking for.

I am going to review each layout again and ask some people that fall into my target audience which one they would prefer and share that information in my next blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...