Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Official Table of Contents Layout

Hey guys!

I have decided on what which table of contents I am going to do for my magazine. After asking some people who fall into my target audience which table of contents they would prefer, I decided to combine a few of the ideas I had into one. Here it is:


I feel like this table of contents layout will best fit the theme of my magazine because it is simple and still allows me to educate my target audience about what is inside my magazine. I plan to make the pictures on he side support certain articles that can be found inside my magazine. These pictures will be bright and appealing to entice my audience to turn to that page and check the article and recipe.

Now that I have a cover and table of contents layout, just need to design a double-page spread layout and then I will finally be able to actually start the design process which will include what pictures, fonts, colors, and information I want to include in my magazine.

I am going to research and design some double-page spread layouts and will show you what I find in my next post so look out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...