Sunday, March 24, 2019

Discoveries

Hey guys!

So I wanted to give you all a little update! I have been on spring break for a couple of days now and have not had a lot of free time on my hands meaning I was not able to go to Walmart yet for the ring light and kitchen supplies however, I did go to Publix and purchased some of the supplies. My mom thought it would be a great idea to go to a Farmer’s Market to purchase the fruits and vegetables for my pictures. So at Publix, I purchased the frozen Açaí mix, granola, and coconut flakes. There were a few frozen Açaí mix options, but I just got the original mix. Publix was also having a sale which was a plus. Here is a picture of the different options they offer.





While I was looking for the mix, I stumbled upon an interesting discover. One of my favorite food brands, Dole, actually makes an Açaí bowl already made with toppings. They offer 3 different options and I included a picture of what I found. I purchased the original one just to test it and it was pretty good, but I think obviously making it fresh and adding the topics you prefer is a better choice to make because it is more fit to you and your liking.




I have also been working on my double page spread and will hopefully be done with it soon. Check back for my next post to see what I find at Walmart and for any other updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...