Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Cover Draft

Hey guys!
So I have done more research and I discovered this website with the help of my teacher called Canva. This website allows you to design multiple print styles. They have a design layout called Magazine Cover which is what I have been using to design my cover. The website also gives you a variety of color schemes that all mesh well together which is also what I have been using to ensure the colors on my magazine don't clash. Here is an example of the different color schemes they provide:




This website has made designing the cover seamless and fun. They offer a variety of options making it hard to decide on a cover but I just have to think about which cover would work best for my magazine. Canva allows you to edit everything ranging from font to color to size and just makes it simple and easy to create anything. I have finally designed some potential magazine covers and here they are:




So as you all can see I know I want to have a white simple background and my main cover picture on the bottom right side of the magazine. I am not completely sure how I want to present my masthead whether it is underlined or plain or in a box, but I do know I want to have it written in a dark green colored text. On the left side of the image I want to present the cover stories I plan on having in my magazine. The images included in the examples are not the actual ones I plan on using but just act as an example.

I am going to pick a cover layout and start designing it more in depth so look out for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...