Monday, March 11, 2019

Wait... Color Matters

Hey guys!

So while I was in the middle of creating my masthead, I noticed I need to find a color palette filled with colors that wont clash. I went on to Google and researched some color palettes that reminded me of healthy foods and here they are:









These color schemes are different but all do incorporate the overall same theme which is healthy foods. When you look at these colors they remind someone of fruits and vegetables which is the main source to eating healthy. I want to make my masthead a color that pops so when my specific audience sees the magazine they instantly want to pick it up and read it. I want to make sure the color of my masthead flows with the colors I use on my cover page. I think it is very important to include a variety of colors but make sure they mesh well. Usually when I first pick up a magazine, I notice the colors used which also gives me some sort of idea of what the magazine's tone is going to be  

These are some examples but I will keep looking for more! Look out for my next post where I will show you all which color scheme I choose and some ideas I have for my masthead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...