Friday, March 15, 2019

Official Masthead

Hey guys!

I have decided on a masthead design and it is this one!


Now I want to replace the picture above with actual food items I am interested in placing there and writing about as my cover story. I did also modify the masthead a little because the masthead is supposed to be all the way at the top of the magazine and big enough that people can see it. I kept the font the same but did change the layout of the words.

Here are my potential cover food images:


An Açaí Bowl


A Spinach Wrap


A Greek Salad

So as you can see, I am still unsure about which healthy item I want to feature on the cover of my magazine, but all these items are extremely healthy and are great replacements for the normal unhealthy foods we eat daily. They all appear very colorful and and appealing.

I am now going to research and create some other stories I can include on my cover and share those images with you all in my next post so look out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...