Sunday, March 17, 2019

Cover Stories

Hey guys!

I have been working extremely hard around my busy schedule to make sure this project is at the best of it's ability. I still am unsure about which picture I want to use as my cover image but I did come up with some cover stories that I placed on the left of each picture.

Here is what it looks like:





For my cover stories, I wanted to use a clear font and choose to separate each story with a bold line to keep things organized. I am not entirely sure what I want my cover story to be about so the order may slightly change. I used the numbering technique to attract my target audience by using the wording top 5 and less than 25. I used the same font color as my masthead to try and create a sense of consistency and a theme.

I am now going to take a break from the cover and create a table of contents for my magazine so look out for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...