Monday, March 18, 2019

Updated Cover Draft

Hey guys!

I am currently working on my table of contents but I wanted to update you all a little. A few days ago, my teacher divided my class up into groups again and had another group discussion. We all talked about how we were all doing on our projects and gave each other critiques about what we can improve on. This group discussion was extremely helpful. Soon I am going to have to take pictures of food for my magazine, so someone in my group already started that process and gave me some tips and tricks to make sure I get the best angles and lighting to make the food appear appealing. One thing they did say was that you can never have too many pictures so I should take a lot. All group members tried helping me decide on a cover story but I am still unsure what I want to make my cover story and write my double-page spread about.

I also shared some ideas with my teacher about my cover page and cover story and she was not able to tell me too much but she did tell me that the cover picture has to cover the entire page so I did fix that and here is the fixed example of one of my potential cover images.





I am now going to continue with my table of contents. I am not sure what images I want to include but some stories I want to include are:

  • Different healthy recipes

  • The healthy lifestyle

  • Great substituting foods

  • Weird but good food combinations

  • Less than 25 minutes recipes

  • Colorful healthy meals

  • Secrets to saving time and money

Look out for my next post to see my potential table of content layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...