Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Lighting

Hey guys!

So I finally got a chance to go Walmart and… they did not have any ring lights so I did some more research and found out that Target has some, so I took a trip to there and purchased one.

I used this page on their website which told me that they had some in stock in the store near me.

https://www.target.com/p/heyday-153-cell-phone-selfie-light/-/A-54184179?preselect=54224129#lnk=sametab

The product was only $9.99 and came in multiple colors. The color was not important to me mostly the fact that it worked, but I did purchase it in rose gold. Here is a picture of it in it’s packaging.



I opened it up and it comes with a charging cord and an instruction paper. It is easy to operate. There is a button on the back that allows you to select the setting you like through the few they offer. It has a clip on the back with a grip to ensure it doesn't come off when on your phone. They advertise it to be used for the front camera to take selfies but I tested it on the back of my camera and it worked just fine and fit perfectly on my iPhone 7 which is the device I will be taking the pictures on. I decided this because it is much easier to export photos from there rather than an actual camera. Also I already have editing apps on my phone so taking the pictures on my phone makes it more convenient to edit too. My phone has a 12 Mega-Pixel camera and features like zoom, optical image stabilization, and auto focus with focus pixels.

I am still working on my double-page spread but will definitely have it done by the end of this week. I am also going to the Farmer’s Market with my mom tomorrow so I will have all the ingredients for my Açaí bowl and will finally be able to make it and take pictures for my magazine.

Stay tuned to see what I find at the market and to stay updated about other things involving my magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...