Monday, February 25, 2019

Food Ideas!

Hey guys!

So I have been thinking about what I should name my magazine and I came up with… Nutritious and Delicious!


Now that I have my magazine name, I have to start planning the magazine. I am going to research different layout designs for the cover, table of contents, and a two-page spread. I also have to decide what cover story I want to write about. I want to feature meals that are both nutritious and delicious hence my magazine name. I will have a variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner choices along with healthy snacks. Also I plan on including nutrition information. These will be recipes that are easy to make with little time in the kitchen.


My top ideas are:

  • Cauliflower crusted pizza

  • Turkey Meatloaf

  • Chicken Stir Fry

  • Gluten Free Cookies

  • Creative Fruit Salad Ideas

  • Breakfast Bars

  • Protein Shakes

  • Unique Salads

I am going to design some cover layouts and let you all see them in my next post so look out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...