Sunday, February 24, 2019

Topic Reveal

Hey guys!


So like I promised in my last post, I am going to reveal the topic I have chosen. Drum roll please… I have decided... to do my magazine project on…. food, but not just any food, healthy option foods. I have been currently watching what I have been eating and am realizing all the unhealthy choices I have been making. I want to make this magazine for people like me who can easily substitute the unhealthy foods they are eating now with healthier still yummy options.


Now that I have my topic, I need to come up with a magazine name. I want to incorporate both the healthy eating and delicious food aspect. Purely Foods and Nutrilicious are two possible ideas I have for my magazine but will come up with some more names and eventually decide on one.


I found these 5 healthy eating magazines:



                                                       

                                                 




                                                         


Going to do some more research but super excited that I decided on a topic and can now get to the fun parts. Check back to see what I decide to name my magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...