Sunday, November 11, 2018

Intro!

Hi, I’m Ashley! I’m 17 years old and in 12th grade. During my free time I like to visit unique and hip cafes. While I’m at these cafes, I like to eat the delicious food they offer as well as take pictures with the unique and hip decorations from the cafes. I love traveling to new and exciting places. I love exploring the unknown and being out of my comfort zone. Considering my hobbies and likes, I decided on a genre.


This blog is going to include information about the travel genre. I feel this genre would be perfect for me because I love traveling to new and exciting places. In my blog, I plan on walking you through the process of my magazine spread. I know this will not be easy especially working alone but I am definitely going to try my best. I am thrilled to be taking you all on this adventure a with me and cannot wait to see what the final project looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!

Hey guys! Wow we have come a long way. I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on this journey and I am so excited for you al...